Repair of Older Doorknob Set

Vance Rogers's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Vance Rogers in  Doors » Locks

I have removed, cleaned and am trying to reassemble an older doorknob set. Everything seems to work but the locking mechanism on the inside part of the lock. I can't seem to get it to fit. The button will not depress and turn into it's housing properly.

blog comments powered by Disqus