Nest Thermostat contol of Sentry Boiler

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

I have a Sentry Gas Fired Boiler (Model S-90 EDP) with an old battery powered Thermostat currently hooked up via a R and W wire directly to the T & Tv wires as showing on Page 7 of this installation manual: http://www.slantfin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Sentry-Installation-and-Operating-Instructions-317.pdf I am wanting to install a Nest Thermostat and have an unused 3rd wire running between my Boiler and my Thermostat. Where would I hook up the spare wire to Boiler in order to use it as a Common wire (C connector) on my Nest?

click to open the full size version of the image

blog comments powered by Disqus