my house was constructed in 12/2009. I have two windows whose lift springs fell

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Windows

My house was completed in 12/2009. I have two windows whose lift springs fell off. (Don't know what the correct name of the rods) . Warranty information numbers are:08-07-09 200 A 1 **32
1600389 2 08-07-09

Answer by

Put in a Warranty Claim. The Support Balancers shouldn't ever fall out or off and they shouldn't stop working in anything less than 20-years, regardless of how crappy they are. You get the Builder on the phone or go through your Contract paperwork and find that manufacturer toot sweet.

blog comments powered by Disqus