How do you turn off optimisation on CM67ng

I have a Honeywell programmable thermostat CM67ng and want to disable the optimisation. I have the Honeywell instructions but having difficulty following it and Honeywell don't accept telephone queries from households.

I need to know exactly what buttons to press to get into Set-Up Mode and procedure to disable optimisation and save the change.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
Graham

You have to be in the install mode.

  1. Move the slider to the off position.
  2. Hold the info button and press prog 3,4 together.     You shoud be in the install mode now. There will be a wrench and a 1 on the bottom left of the display.        The display will show 1:0P  and 1 or 0                               If it shows 1=optimisation on                                    0= optimisation off
  3. Press the temp up or down to change between 1 and 0
  4. press info button to confirm.
  5. To exit install set up mode, move the slider to automatic or manual.

Reply to
stanhvac1