Generator load balancing/measurmwnt

Hi! I've seen many guys ask this question on many different forms. The Actual answer they ask never seems to be answered. All of the responses rabbit-hole off in many directions. THIS IS THE SCENARIO: A generator is connected to the home properly through rated cabling, interlock, etc. THIS IS THE QUESTION: I need to meaure the TOTAL ACTIVE LOAD. (Amps not watts) being drawn from the genset. I need to know how much the A bus and B bus are drawing IN TOTAL (because the A and B bus will be different. I want to do this with a SINGLE meter which will be permanently installed. Is it possible? Or must I use 2 meters, 1 per leg? I fully understand all the electrical principles (except this one, hehehe)

Reply to
Anonymous