Wonky chandelier arms

Came home yesterday to gong the electrician had fitted my 3 New light fittings ... everyone of them bent in some way He said he tried to straighten them but was worried he’d they would break I know the shop would refund each one but that doesn’t cover the cost of the electrician .. once to fit.. once to dismantle and once to refit .. I’m so disappointed 😔

Reply to
ky