Both my furnace and water heater are now direct vent. Can I remove the chimney?

Alec 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Alec in  Roof

Both my furnace and water heater are now direct vent. Can I remove the chimney? How hard is this to do it yourself? Is there any reason why I couldn't remove the chimney? How much might this cost?

blog comments powered by Disqus