Need freon for my portable a/c

Are you looking for literally Freonâ„¢ (R12) or using this as a general word to describe a refrigerant? In order to buy R12 you would need to be certified by EPA and if that's not the case, then you might want to bring the A/C for repair to a certified tech. If you've used "freon" as a general word and not a trademark, post the A/C make and model, I should be able to lookup which refrigerant it uses and if a replacement refrigerant is available for purchase by general public.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.