lennox XC15 unit contactor fails to close

The first place to look is to see if you have 24 volts between Y1 and Common on the control board. Is the led light lit, solid or blinking on the control board? If you can give me the model number and serial number of the outdoor unit I will pull the wiring diagram and can better assist you.
Reply to
stanhvac1
Also, the board has green, yellow and red led's on it. Are any of them flashing and if so how many flashes? The green led should be on indicating there is 24 volts to the board.
Reply to
stanhvac1

Site Timeline Threads