zero clearance for c10fl

There was a post about making a zero clearance insert and improved dust collector foe the c10fl saw. I was interested in where you ordered the ABS plastic and what size and thickness. I want to make several for mine and am also going to change the dust catcher. I just sent my Forrest blade in for sharpening and will order the plastic while I wait.
Thanks Jimmy