Yueng Chan's Hammer

Some time ago I read an article on how to make a hammer like the one used by Yueng Chan. It is a small wooden hammer with a brass face. I have searched my stacks of magazines and used the online index at FWW and Googled, but can't find that article. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in?
Thanks
Roger
Not trying to be a smart a@#e but saw a small wooden hammer with a copper face at Bunnings, my local Hardware. I understand Fitter and Machinist types use them because copper does not throw off metal fragments. Whats a Yueng Chan hammer? Cheers John

Try this site. I didn't look through it, but there may be a pic of it, here.
http://www.crfinefurniture.com/yeung.html
Hope this helps. Sonny
Roger amd Missy Behnke wrote:

planes.