Yellow Cedar Birds eye burls

Hi there, I live on Vancouver Island British Columbia Canada and i have some yellow cedar birds eye burls ones about 12 inches across and about 4 inches thick the other one is about 30 inches across and about 8 inches thick.I was wondering if any one knew of where a guy might try and sell these things i have access to lots.Thanks!!
james mc donald wrote:

Ahhhhh! E-bay?
james mc donald Wrote:

You might give me a call or drop me an e-mail. Go to my websit www.theburlsource.com or email me at snipped-for-privacy@xmission.co