xylophone plans

Any idea where I can find plans for a xylophone? I would like to make one for my kids .
Thanks
Emilio
Thu, Aug 5, 2004, 9:51pm snipped-for-privacy@soc.duke.edu (EmilioParrado) wonders: Any idea where I can find plans for a xylophone? <snip>
Yes.
Google.
Typing in "tree xylophone plans" get you 14,000 hits. After you push the button, that is. You don't push the button, you don't get anything. Then, if you need one or two more hits, type in "xylophone plans". That will get you 26,700 hits.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN http://home.maine.rr.com/itscool/Egyptian.mid
says...

Most books on "making folk instruments" have plans for a xylophone. I found mine at the local library.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Try Banek & Scoville's "Sound Designs." It's a terrific resource for making all kinds of interesting instruments.
WS