Xmas Gift for a Friend

I've been working off and on the past several weeks on a unique(I think) gift for a friend. I've posted a few pix over on a.b.p.w. but for the full bowl of chilli go to

Lawrence L'Hote

That is one helluva nice gift....must be a very good friend.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Thanks much. My son was lucky enough to marry the guy's daughter.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Reply to
Silvan

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:12:33 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote" brought forth from the murky depths:

P.S: You're right to keep practicing on that brazing.

--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques