Xmas Gift for a Friend

I've been working off and on the past several weeks on a unique(I think) gift for a friend. I've posted a few pix over on a.b.p.w. but for the full bowl of chilli go to http://home.mchsi.com/%7Elarrylhote/xmasgift/xmasgift.htm
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

full

Thanks much. My son was lucky enough to marry the guy's daughter.
Larry
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Purty.
brought forth from the murky depths:

Very cool. Kudos.
P.S: You're right to keep practicing on that brazing.
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. - http://diversify.com Web Applications