WW 2 Works

I finally got around to starting a project and am using the WW 2 blade I bought after reading about it here. It does everything as claimed. I have been cutting out pieces of plywood for a cabinet and am very pleased to see that there is no tear out on the cut edge. Thanks to all the people who discussed the blade here. Bruce
Best $215 I ever spent.