WTB: Porter Cable 16" Dovetail Jig

Anyone out there have a used Porter Cable 16" jig they want to sell ?? I am looking for one at a good price.
"Woody" 'Da Wood Man
winston snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Winston Kerley Jr.) wrote in message

I have a Porter Cable 24" Omni jig dovetail jig. I received an Incra Twin Linear router fence last year for Christmas and do not need the Omni jig. The dovetail jig is about 4-5 years old and includes only the half-blind template. If you are interested please post a response.
Dave
I have an interest, shoot me a note with prices...