WTB: General Disk Sander and Belt Sander

Hi All,
I live in Canada and I want to purchase a Pre-Owned 100-5 or similar Disk Sander/belt Sander combination: 16" disk and 6-60" belt. I will purchase this machine anywhere in the US or Canada and of course pay for all shipping fees and palleting fees, etc....
If U have one for sale or know of anyone selling one, please contact me.
Cheers Darryl Pike
http://www.barrettebaron.com/index.php
If you're looking for pre owned, go to any store and buy one. The manufacturer once owned it as is did the distributor and the store. Third hand good enough?