Worms in rough lumber

I picked up about 600 feet of 5/4 air dried cherry. I plan to make hardwood flooring for the kitchen, however I find a lot of worm holes (making this wormy cherry) and a few small white grubs (not termites -- I know termites).
How can I treat the wood to kill these worms (do I have to treat the wood?) This gives and interesting aged appearance to the few boards I have made.
TIA Jack Hill
probably fumigation...Tom> Jack Hill wrote:

Someday, it'll all be over....
Extreme heat, extreme cold and fumigation. If you have a kiln close by, that would be my first choice.
On 23 Jan 2004 04:58:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote:

I bought some ash awhile back and it sounds similar to you. I'm in CT and they were powder post beetles.
I went ahead and milled up the wood and haven't seen any ill effects.
Mike

hardwood
termites).
wood?)