Workshop Temperature/Workshop Heat

Well, now I can say that my workshop temperature is whatever I want it to be.

I installed the ceiling mounted Dayton G73 (actually manufactured by Marley Products as their UH5xx series) and my shop is very comfortable in the winter. It's a relatively quiet unit and the design appears to be ideal for my intended purpose. Easily heats up my 13x24 shop raising temps by 25 degrees or so in a matter of a quarter hour or so. Not bad.

Summer's aren't that bad as I have three good sized windows that, in conjunction with a nice 14" through wall ventilation fan that I scavenged from the kitchen area of an old children's home that was being razed years ago. I can get plenty of breeze through there.

Interesting though. When SWMBO came out to see the new heater her comment was "Nice! When will you put the A/C unit it?" I thought she was poking me a bit but, no, she was serious. Said "You might just as well do it up right." Gotta love her!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Time you did something for the wood, rather than just yourself. Regulating RH is your aim.

Reply to
George