Workbench vises?

Page 2 of 2
"mttt" wrote in message

I could ... when I figure out how Refugio comes out like it does down here in Texas.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04

Actually, it was a famous tree in the old Arboretum in Wageningen, when I was a kid some 55 years ago. It was spelled exactly like that on the little marker next to it. As an originally Latin-like name it was not difficult to pronounce at all (Linnaeus di much of his work at the then famous university of Harderwijk - long since gone to , not pot, but fishing).
--
Best regards
Han

Luigi -
It's the path of least resistance...
Canadians are, by and large, resigned to American spelling - but recognize (nise) that there's another variant...In the US, "vice" would be taken as an error...
Much less confusion with check and cheque, or catalog and catalogue...
If our writing is to stay within Canada - we use British spelling, otherwise it's American....
I vary my spelling to suit the audience - sorta like being bilingual, but without the extra pay...
Cheers -
Rob
Rob Lee writes:

Lemmee talk at ya about Quebec...as far as I can tell, the only true bilinguals in that fair province are those born speaking English. Of course, the French speakers probably feel the same way. I can recall stops in Montreal (or the vicinity: it is not a favorite among cities for me as the people are nearly as rude as Drill Instructors at Parris Island) where I had to drive 50 miles further to be able to comprehend (Eastern Townships are easier to deal with). And I can remember calls to tool companies that left me entirely baffled, which results in no mention for the companies, unfortunately.
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

LOL! Smart guy
The Grammar Police