Work Sharp 3000

Has anyone had any experience with the Work Sharp 3000? It had a good write up but wondering how it works in the real world

Just picked one up yesterday. Works GREAT. Quickly took six chisels from dull and various angles (24.8 to 25.2 degrees because it was hard getting the previously used honing guide lined up) to very sharp and 25-degrees on the dot.

I've had mine for 2 months or so. I easily get all me chisels sharp in 10 minutes or so. Just as easy to do plane irons. Look for sales. Well worth the money.
Ed