Ogee
Ogee wrote:

And you can contact me on this email if you want:
r80gs at frisurf.no
Why not log on to diynet.com and watch streaming video?

maby because all of the episodes are not on the site?
Will wrote:

Yes, and now they have started to rerun the episodes they have shown earlier this year...
Mapdude wrote:

You might look into buying a slingbox, whatch your tv from anywhere in he world.
Ogee wrote:

Interesting..., I'll have to check that out...
Otis wrote:

How will a sling box help him in Europe where the show is not shown (I assume)??
Ogee wrote:

Do you have a SLINGBOX? Use it?
I've seen them, but know not how they work or what it costs to acquire/employ.

If you don't get the show in the first place, the Slingbox will do you no good. All it does is retransmit from your cable or satellite receiver to your PC. Nothing to transmit, nothing to receive.

he
He does sell his plans and a couple DVD's on his website www.djmarks.com

Check out alt.binaries.dvd or some of the similar groups. Should be a discussion group available in the hierarchy, and somebody may post the shows for you if you ask nicely. One guy started posting some DVD's in abpw 6 months or so ago, but some people went apeshit over it and he switched the posting to a more appropriate group. I don't know how many he ended up posting, but I think he said it was 4-6 shows per DVD.
I did a quick search on Easynews, and 10 days ago an episode was posted on a.b.nl, and about a month ago multiple posts were made on a.b.tv so if your ISP has good retention, you could check there. FWIW, NYW is being posted also on a.b.tv and a.b.multimedia. Looks like the ones on abm were posted today.
Regards, Roy

Thanks for the info, wasn't aware of those newsgroups. Didn't find any Wood Works episodes though, only NYW...