woodworking tools for sale

Greetings:
Due to ill health, it has become necessary for me to liquidate my entire collection of hand and power tools. There will be a lot of bargains however, please bear in mind that this is first class stuff, not junk. I live near McMinnville, Tn and buyers must pick up any purchases because I cannot ship. If anyone is interested, please buzz me and we can make further arrangements. Thanks.
On 2/11/2006 9:01 PM Sidewinder mumbled something about the following:

It would help if we knew what was available. I'm about 250 miles away, and depending on what you have and the price, it might be worth it.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Sorry to hear that. I'll be giving mine to my son in law in a couple of years. Best keep it in the family if you can.
Hoping you will be on the mend. ...
It's tough when illness causes one to sell of property, but in all honesty, your message is useless without telling people what you're selling and perhaps also giving an asking price.