woodworking tools for sale

Greetings:

Due to ill health, it has become necessary for me to liquidate my entire collection of hand and power tools. There will be a lot of bargains however, please bear in mind that this is first class stuff, not junk. I live near McMinnville, Tn and buyers must pick up any purchases because I cannot ship. If anyone is interested, please buzz me and we can make further arrangements. Thanks.

Reply to
Sidewinder

On 2/11/2006 9:01 PM Sidewinder mumbled something about the following:

It would help if we knew what was available. I'm about 250 miles away, and depending on what you have and the price, it might be worth it.

Reply to
Odinn

Seriously. I'm in Nashville, I've got some money to start my collection. Whatcha got?

Reply to
Geoffrey Lessel

Sorry to hear that. I'll be giving mine to my son in law in a couple of years. Best keep it in the family if you can.

Hoping you will be on the mend. ...

Reply to
Guess who

It's tough when illness causes one to sell of property, but in all honesty, your message is useless without telling people what you're selling and perhaps also giving an asking price.

Reply to
Upscale