Woodworking Show-Syracuse NY

Did anyone attend the show that started today, and what did you think about it? I'm particularly interested in feedback on the workshops conducted by Kelly Mehler. Thanks.
I sooooo wanted to go. However I had to coach a consolation soccer game in weather that wasn't fit humans or ducks.
--
Young Carpenter