Woodworking is extremely dangerous !

Yesterday I worked with a piece of wood, as usual.But this piece of wood was infested by tiny beetles who were enraged that I destroyed their home.
So without noticing it, the beetles wandered to my genital area and started to gnaw on my willy and my balls.When I noticed them, it was too late - my willy and my balls were gone.They tried to eat the rest of me, too, but I quickly burned my genital area with a small flamethrower, killing the beetles.
But now I'm a Eunuch.
So I recommend to all men to wear genital-protecting armor when working with wood, because there could be tiny beetles inside, who are hungry for male members !
Ouch !

And here I always thought the woodpecker was a bird! Guess you learn something every day.

I'm glad my keyboard is coffee-proof!
snipped-for-privacy@FreshCoffee.biz http://www.ryze.com/go/HowardH

Sound like a good excuse for a new tool.
Jo
Tom-Alex Soorhull wrote:

Engerman, is that you?