Woodworking is extremely dangerous !

Yesterday I worked with a piece of wood, as usual.But this piece of wood was infested by tiny beetles who were enraged that I destroyed their home.

So without noticing it, the beetles wandered to my genital area and started to gnaw on my willy and my balls.When I noticed them, it was too late - my willy and my balls were gone.They tried to eat the rest of me, too, but I quickly burned my genital area with a small flamethrower, killing the beetles.

But now I'm a Eunuch.

So I recommend to all men to wear genital-protecting armor when working with wood, because there could be tiny beetles inside, who are hungry for male members !

Ouch !

Reply to
Tom-Alex Soorhull

And here I always thought the woodpecker was a bird! Guess you learn something every day.

Reply to
Robert E. Lewis

I'm glad my keyboard is coffee-proof!

snipped-for-privacy@FreshCoffee.biz

Howard

Sound like a good excuse for a new tool.

Jo

Reply to
JLJ21710

Engerman, is that you?