Woodworking Exhibit - Northern California

To all,

We just opened up the Sonoma County Woodworkers Association annual Artistry in Wood show at the county museum in Santa Rosa.

This year, we are featuring 49 pieces from such artists as Craig Thibodeau, Michael Cullen, Grif Okie, Joe Amarol and many others. We have furniture, turned pieces and art in the show. There is a fantastic sideboard done by Thomas Starbuck-Stockton that won Best in Show and a great double tansu by Art Hofmann.

If you are out and about in the wine country of Sonoma County between now and Sept 25th. Stop in at the museum which is located on 7th street in Santa Rosa. Admission - $5 for adults, $2 for seniors (over

65). website:
hope to post pictures soon.

MJ

Reply to