Woodworking at Home DVD

Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems? My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot get in touch with them this year.

Thanks, Ted

Reply to
Bigpole

Their web site shows that they have had problems with their subscription management software.

Nova

Did he get you a replacement gift?

Reply to
tommyboy

Yea, My dad used to say that he ordered me a pony every year of Christmas, but it never came.

Reply to
DonVest

Reply to
Bigpole

He did get me the subscription the last couple of years.

Ted Don't use sarcasm, it confuses me.

Reply to
Bigpole

Don't worry, I got you a $100 gift card to Woodcraft. I hope I got your address right.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Bigpole skrev:

Woodworking at Home Magazine is no longer being published. :-(

Gustavsen

Reply to
Roy