Woodworking at Home DVD

Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems? My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot get in touch with them this year.
Thanks, Ted
Bigpole wrote:

Their web site shows that they have had problems with their subscription management software.
http://www.woodworkingathome.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Did he get you a replacement gift?
Not Yet!

Don't worry, I got you a $100 gift card to Woodcraft. I hope I got your address right.
Yea, My dad used to say that he ordered me a pony every year of Christmas, but it never came.

He did get me the subscription the last couple of years.
Ted Don't use sarcasm, it confuses me.

Bigpole skrev:

Woodworking at Home Magazine is no longer being published. :-( http://www.woodworkingathome.com /
Roy Gustavsen