Woodworking accident survey site

Page 2 of 2

Layne wrote:

Once again, there are no such things as accidents.

Cluelessness has it's own rewards.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio

Yep, I've seen it. An awful lot of them are stupidity-induced -- take the biscuit joiner accidents, for example. I was amazed to see that there is a separate category for these -- how on earth can anybody hurt himself with a biscuit joiner, for Pete's sakes? Never, *ever* dawned on me that *anyone* would be dumb enough to try to hold a piece of wood in one hand while operating the biscuit joiner with the other. Until I read the reports. And saw that there are *multiple* people that stupid. Sheesh.
Doug Miller wrote:

It's an intelligence test, they failed. Now if we can just get them to hold the wood between their legs, we can stop some of the related probelms. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:57:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote: