Woodworking accident survey site

On 11 Feb 2004 04:37:26 EST, Mark and Kim Smith brought forth from the murky depths:

Yes, credit for bloodletting to the metal gods. There is absolutely no credit at all for a misspelled tee. You'll have to cut yourself or get splinters to appease the WW gods.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nope, as an ex-mechanic I'm here to tell you that fresh sacrifices will be required on a regular basis. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

The Cabal clearly states that credit is only valid for wood only... Now if you spake the super secret latin phrases whilst working with the wrenches, make sure that said wrenches have hardwood handles and you MIGHT get some credit for it. But you gotta use the right phrases....

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Well, that all depends on what you consider "hurt". So far I haven't been hurt seriously...well maybe once. I bought a cherry combo plane only to have one (or both?) of my kittens try out their teeth on the wooden knob. Now that hurt. :-(

Layne

Reply to
Layne

Amen, brother!