Woodworkers remember their Moms

I know we're all busy with our various projects, but Mother's Day is coming up and I found some gifts at www.sharonsoileau.com for as little as $4.95. So, if you can't make her something yourself you might check this out.
thespokesman wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but fuck off and die spammer. You're posting this "caring" shit all over Usenet and you're just another asshole trying to sell crap. If you had a mother she's probably rolling in her grave. May boils fester in your nether regions.
Have a nice day.
RicodJour wrote:

It'd be hard to take that the wrong way...

He means this in the nicest possible way. ;)

Stop beating around the bush and say what's really on your mind.......

Cool.. too bad you did him a favor and re-posted his URL, though..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing