woodworker wanted

We're a twenty two year old business that moved into a 4300 sq ft. shop we purchased a year ago. Currently looking for one or two experienced workers, full or part time. We specialize in fixtures for the museum industry, although we do some residential as well. Most product delivered to New York City once a week. We use a combination of CNC and conventional machinery. Informal atmosphere. Reply if interested. Pass on to other individuals who may not have computer access. Thanks. Anton (845) 742-2688 or e-mail.