Woodworker's beware! (Humor)

http://www.dragonbbs.com/members/rr6289/Nail%20Gun.MPE
About a 3Mb video warning on selecting the right equipment.
---Mike
takes yer breath away...     j4
Praising Jesus wrote:

now that is some good humor! lol

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:50:19 +0000, rgarber wrote:

LOL- I thought the guy was gonna make sure the safety wasn't stuck by pressing it to his forehead...
That was great. I wonder is it is part of a longer video. I'd like to get it all if it is.
Preston