Woodworker Needed for restoration.

Dear Group,
I rescued a mahogany 1890's secretary that belonged to my wife's Aunt Daisy from the flood in New Orleans Lakefront area. I have cleaned and can re-assemble the main case and three lower drawers including the flip down front (that you write on). However the small insert that sits behind the flip down is pretty trashed with the vener popping off all three drawers and two little doors. I have a few other items to restore not to mention this exceeds my time and skill-set. Is anyone interested in restoring this self contained shelf/drawer unit? I can send a few photos to anyone who would like a project and we can hammer out a deal. I am not sure what wood it is, but it is lighter than the mahogony case.. maybe maple?
The face frame measures 26" wide by 20 High.
Send any replies to ggriswold at cox dot net.
Thank you in advance, George
I can UPS it to you and we can agree on a price.
I am a woodworker and I need serious restoration, since I'm nearly 60. Nearly 60 from the wrong side , that is. Please send your thoughts on what sort of restoration you could provide. I'd be particularly interested in weight reduction (20 lb) and musculature improvement. If you do a good job on me, there's another member of the family you might want to work on. Wilson