Woodsmith Magazine

Hi Group, I recently purchased a Porter-Cable 4212 dovetail jig. I was watching a video on it's use and setup made by the guys at Woodsmith and they had built a storage cabinet/mounting jig for it. They said which magazine the plans were going to be in but I can't seem to locate them. I have copies of all them. It was suppose to be in #93 I thought. The video is copyrighted 2007. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Jim

On 12/14/2011 9:47 AM, James wrote:

IIRC that jig is much more recent that issue 93. It seems that I recall that article too but more recently. Might look at Shop Notes also.
http://www.woodsmithshop.com/download/307/machinecutdovetails.pdf
On 12/14/2011 7:47 AM, James wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

Thanks all, That is what I was looking for. Jim