Info on bits for th Porter Cable 4212 dovetail jig

I just found a Whiteside replacement for the 17/32" 7 degree dovetail bit at

It is item RD7531. The salesman called Whiteside while I was waiting and they said they are not yet making the 11/32 straight bit, but with more requests they would. Hartsville has a 15% off sale on router bits this month. The 17/32" is $15.29. Woodcraft also carries them for $21.99 and a two bit set (dovetail and straight) for 34.98.

Whiteside #146433 is the 17/32".

Frank

Reply to
Frank K.

I just found a supplemental manual for the 4212 jig. It refers to other bits that will work with the jig along with more info on using the jig.

Reply to
Frank K.