Woodsmith index/project

Greetings one and all, it has been a long time since I've posted here, but I know that someone out there can help me with a question. I am helping a friend build an entertainment center and I am looking for a lead on a flush trim jig plan that I know I saw in Woodsmith sometime in the last 6 years or so. It is a jig that allows you to use a flush trimming bit to clean up edge banded solid stock attached to plywood. Specifically, it has a handle and a large guide that indexes off the flat stock, thus allowing you to run the router along the edge of the sheet. Hopefully this sounds familiar as I am
I've burned up a bunch of time searching for this online and the best that I managed was a thumbnail picture on Woodsmith's site. Hopefully, someone will remember this jig and be able to point me at the right issue - I've struck out with the various online indicies.
Ben Shakman Springfield, Illinois www.shakman.smugmug.com/woodworking
Ben,
I replied to you via email. The article you're looking for is in #159, page 14. Email me if you can't locate it and I'll scan and forward it to you.
Jeff