Woodmizer

I cannot seem to discover the secret to finding someone with a Woodmizer in the So. Calif mountains. Their website does not seem to have any pointers to sawyers, nor do the Yellow Pages (paper nor electronic). Must be a secret to which I am not privvy.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Phone or email the company. Customer Service can put you in touch with owners of their mills.

But.. but... we got no trees!
Jimlemon wrote:

Lotsa dead ones. My neighbor took out an oak that was in the way of an addition he wants to build. Thought mayhap I could salvage some of that. Promised to build him a geegaw in a year or so when it dries.
Tried email but no response in a week. My Griz jointer came today so I am trying to set that up. Gotta remember to break loose the motor mounts (thanks Zeke).     mahalo,     jo4hn

Phone 'em -- it's a small company.