Woodline Spacer Fence?

Anyone have any experience using the Woodline spacer fence system?
If so, what were your opinions? Likes? dislikes?
For those who don't know, this is basically a router table jig used to make box joints.
And please don't tell me to make my own table saw jig. I know.
Thanks!
They work just fine. Look at Eagle America for a set at half the cost or make your own.