Woodhaven Cove Profiler

Years ago I purchased the software " Woodhaven Cove Profiler".This was to see what the cove would be by using a different six blade on the tablesaw or changing the feed angle. This software does not work with Windows 7 and Woodhaven does not have a upgraded version. Does anybody have this software and have they been able to get it to work with Winows 7?
Vic
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:06:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

Probably your best bet is to DL Windows Virtual PC for Win7 and run XP in it.. You can get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id702
I have it and it works but I can't tell you much about it because I haven't fired it up for at least a year. However, Google and Microsoft can tell you more than you will ever want to know.
I run Oracle Virtual Machine. With a powerful PC, and a lot of memory, one can run several OS's at once. I have a Win7 PC with Oracle VMs running XP, 8.1, and Ubuntu. Oracle VM is more than you need, I mention it only to explain why I can't give details about Win Virtual PC running XP - except that it works, is free, and is easy to install.
Jerry O.
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca writes:

Second hit on google search comes up with:
http://www.finewoodworking.com/how-to/article/cove-angle-calculator.aspx
Scott Lurndal wrote:

Which gives you 20 - count'em, TWENTY - data miners along with access to the desired applet.
dadiOH
On 3/31/2015 1:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

Lots of online calculators out there. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cove+cut+calculator
The ShopNotes version (http://www.shopnotes.com/files/issues/116/cove-calculations.pdf ) provides the formula. I believe the "10" in the denominator is the blade diameter - change as needed.
On 3/31/2015 11:16 PM, Larry Kraus wrote:

Forgot to point out that the ShopNotes calculator is actually an Acrobat form. If you are using a 10" blade, just download it and save it for future offline use.
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote in news:bfklhadesbg1tctm9l2g6o72dj8fs78qeu@ 4ax.com:

I've been using this online version:
http://dknudson.unixcab.org/covecut.html
John