Wooden bowls on How Its Made

It was on already tonight but it repeats so check the schedule http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paidH.14293.121570.16541.3
They showed how wooden bowls are made. I think all you guys turning bowls on a lathe are doing it wrong. They show how it only takes one minutes. Two simple cuts and a little sanding and it is done.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

That was a good segment. I checked out the company's web site hollandbowlmill.com Their stuff isn't cheap. It comes with a lifetime warranty against cracking, but two or three hundred bucks for a big salad bowl is a bit steep for me.