Woodcraft Annual Sale

Been away on business travel, so I don't have my mail, but did Woodcraft announce its annual 20% sale yet? This is the everything on sale for 20%.
I've got a shopping list waiting for it to happen and just hope I haven't missed it.
MJ Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote:

Wow! I haven't seen it, but am looking forward to it! Can't wait to get a Jet Xacta table saw for $350! Or did you perhaps mean a 20% _OFF_ sale, where everything is on sale for 20% _OFF_? ;-)
--
Alex
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote:

Serious answer: I haven't seen a flier on that yet.
--
Alex
20% !?

I think it was in May. Not sure it was "everything". jack snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote in message

MJ Wallace wrote: >

viable to use all of those terms in the same sentence. I live a couple of miles from my local Woodcraft and have been shopping there for years. I've never known them to be that "generous"...
Don't get me wrong, I love Woodcraft but they've never been big in the 'sale' department except for closeouts. They have Jet and Delta 10% off sales once a year and that's about as good as it gets.
Tim

Along with Powermatic at 10% off. Almost bought a 54a then, but held off.
Brian.
OOPS ! Big OOPS! I checked the archive for the "rec" and reconize that the Woodcraft annual sale is 10% off all items. The messages I saw said it would be in June, but you know, today is the 25th, so there isn't much time. I should probably call my local store and see if they had sent out the cards announcing the sale.
Forgive the implication of everything being 20%. I was in New Orleans when I wrote the message and to be honest, the heat just got to me.
MJ Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote in

MJ, the sale card I got for the Dublin, CA (San Francisco) Woodcraft store indicated that the sale for June is Saturday, June 26. The deal is they pay the sales tax on any purchase or special order over $50, 'during the sale period'. Not sure exactly what this means, since I used my discretionary power tools budget (and then some) at the Rockler 10% off sale earlier this month, and just dragged home a new in the box Performax 16-32, special ordered, this morning.
Hope this arrives in time. Take it easy on the credit card.
Patriarch