Wood suppliers in Dallas/Ft Worth area??

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good wood supplier in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area. Hopefully on the east edge.
This is what I consider a good place:
1. Looking for a place where I can browse through the lumber. 2. Wide selection of hardwoods. Mahogany, Maple, Beech etc. 3. Veneer plywoods. 4. Decent prices.
I just moved here from So. Cal. where they had places like Reel Lumber in Anaheim, and Land Stanton Vance in City of Industry. I got spoiled.
I would appreciate your replys.
Thanks Gary
Hi Gary: DFW is a pretty wide range of area, but if McKinney is within your scope, Curly Woods.com.They have a great selection of exotics as well.
Bill

Dallas. However, over here there is Hogan Hardwood (in Grand Prairie) and Barney Robinson lumber (on East Lancaster). The Fort Worth Plywood place is also nice. Hogan bought the old Frank Paxton place a few years ago. Jim
Gary Kemper wrote:

Gary,
For rough hardwoods, I'd recommend Robinson Hardwoods off of Lancaster. What area of town are you in? They're only open during weekdays, something like 8-5.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer

There is Hardwood Lumber Company on Goodnight lane near Loop 12 and Northwest Highway, and Austin Hardwoods on Mathis near Luna and Royal.
Gary Kemper wrote:

Wood World 13650 Ti Blvd Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75243 (972) 669-9130
What I liked about the place was that I could browse through the lumber and select what I liked. They carry plywoods also.
Marty

Another thing about Wood World is they have wood like walnut, cherry, and Maple planed down to 1/4....

selection.
Follow up:
Thanks for all the replys so far.
I am actually in Tyler, but there is not a real good place that I have found around here.
I figured that around a big city the pickings would be better.
Thanks again, Gary
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 01:59:56 GMT, Gary Kemper

Gary:
As others have said:
Curly Woods in McKinney is great
Austin Hardwoods off 35E at Royal(?) is fabulous, but bring a flashlight and be prepared to hump lumber to find a good piece
Wood World at TI Blvd is good, easy to get to the wood, but the wood ain't real great if you like to go from the rough.
I personally use Curly Woods, the guys will cut a deal if there's a bunch of sap wood around the heart wood on a hunk of walnut, cherry, etc.
The dresser at http://web2.airmail.net/xleanone/index.html/Dresser / Was done from their wood as were the other items at the site.
Regards.
Tom
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:27:02 GMT, Gary Kemper