Wood storage in Houston

I have the option to store the hardwood I have in the garage or in the house with A/C. All of my work is either outside on a shaded back porch or a garage that is disconnected from the house. Should I store the wood in the garage or in the house to prevent warpage, etc. Occasionally I do some glue ups inside because it is easier that way, is this a wise thing to do as well? What with the moving from humid to non humid. Remember...this is Texas.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mark Chandler

I appreciate it.