Wood for workbench question

Page 2 of 2

I was curious, so I hit Google, and found this:
http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot616.shtml
It looks like this bench is completely made of hickory.
Thanks for posting this.
Does this bench have a downdraft tablle within it?
He mentions a pegboard insert for sanding but I don't see anything discussed about the actual mechanics (fan, dust filters, vents, etc.).
TMT

No, he didn't give specifics on the mechanics of the downdraft table (that I saw), but there is a picture of the pegboard in place if you scroll down. So yes, there apparently is a downdraft table as one of the inserts. The owner of the bench is Royce Kessler and you can email him at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net to see if he can provide additional details.