Wodd Workers Journal Hot Tools Plans

Just discovered the free plans at this site
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/index.html
As I missed the earlier plans, if someone has them, could you please post here.
TIA
I Googled pdf hottools site:woodworkersjournal.com then clicked the link at the end of the results to show omitted hits and I came up with three more plans. Here are the results:
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ096_Outdoor_Swing.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ106_Split_Mortise_Bench.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ087_A&C_PictureFrame.pdf
Dennis Lougheed wrote:

Here is more I found on WWJ, though not through the Hot Tools page: http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/images/File/WJ001_Barristers_Bookcase.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezineExpo/LeatherTopDesk.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezineExpo/PortableOutdoorChairs.pdf
jbc77 wrote:

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ096_Outdoor_Swing.pdf

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ106_Split_Mortise_Bench.pdf

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ087_A&C_PictureFrame.pdf

Went to Yahoo and did a similar search - found more: http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ010_E_ShoreChest.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ101_Caribbean_Deck_Table.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ030_ClassicCroquetSet.pdf http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ073_FoldingBench.pdf
The Hot Tools web site said there would be 8 plans posted. Since I found 7 through search engines, looks like the currently posted Robinson Table is the last one.
jbc77 wrote:

Sun, Sep 9, 2007, 2:29pm (EDT+4): jkj snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (jbc77) doth posteth: <snip> The Hot Tools web site said there would be 8 plans posted. SinceI found 7 through search engines, looks like the currently posted Robinson Table is the last one.
Judging from the ones I looked at, none of them are anything special. Likns to identical projects have been posted here before.