Wodd Workers Journal Hot Tools Plans

Just discovered the free plans at this site

I missed the earlier plans, if someone has them, could you please post here.

TIA

Reply to
Dennis Lougheed

I Googled pdf hottools site:woodworkersjournal.com then clicked the link at the end of the results to show omitted hits and I came up with three more plans. Here are the results:

Dennis Lougheed wrote:

Reply to
jbc77

jbc77

jbc77

Sun, Sep 9, 2007, 2:29pm (EDT+4): jkj snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (jbc77) doth posteth: The Hot Tools web site said there would be 8 plans posted. Since I found 7 through search engines, looks like the currently posted Robinson Table is the last one.

Judging from the ones I looked at, none of them are anything special. Likns to identical projects have been posted here before.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T