Wobblelights

I had seen these Wobblelights before, but just in passing. I did see a very interesting solution to a jobsite lighting problem. This flooring guy was using 2 and I tell ya, what a nice way to light a jobsite. You could see everything he was doing with his floor sander (big disc). they also showed up everything wrong with the drywall job. I will try one of the Junior Wobblelights. Makes way to much sense not to.
On 2/24/2011 11:34 AM, Robatoy wrote:

If you got the $$ to throw at it, why not?
Considering their price, as a hobbyist, I'd rather buy tools.

As a hobbyist? Probably not worth the money. You're right. To the pro/ semi-pro...what *I* can see to fix, the customer won't when I'm done.

What I was trying to say... is that a call-back, because you didn't see a flaw, justifies the expense of a good light-source rather quickly.