Wilton vise parts

Does anyone have any idea how to obtain parts for a Wilton woodworking vise? I have done several searches and only come up is retailers. The half (quick release nut) on my vise is shot and need to replace it.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Joe
JOE MOHNIKE wrote:

Try:
http://www.wiltontool.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
JOE MOHNIKE wrote:

Try http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/rp_search_by_product.jsp?mfgSearchCriteria=Wilton&search.x=1&baseSearchType=product.
--John

If it is of fairly recent manufature try Grainger Parts 888 361 8649 or http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/rp_parts_home.jsp?xi=xi

Someone, who had an old vise, sent me their email add. requesting a photo my disabled hunk of iron, as they had several old vises and may have the part that I need. Unfortunatly I can not locate the address, but I do have the pick. If they happen to read this post, I would very much appreciated it if they could re-send me the address. My appoloby for being a Klutz
Joe

JOE MOHNIKE wrote:

Joe;
While researching for someone who has a Jet Table Saw I discovered that WMH Tool Group, 2420 Vantage DR, Elbin, IL 60123 Ph: 1-800-274-6848 Http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com also handles Wilton.
They say that if you don't find what you want on line to give them a phone call.
Hopes this helps
Dave N