Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

Page 3 of 3

I really think so.
Please guys Mr./Mrs. 20062304277 is being paid by a Democratic PAC . . . "He" is actually a room full of pimple faced morons, fat girls and assorted other losers who were unable to secure a job at Pizza Hut while going to school to get that precious degree in philosophy. He is just trying to earn a living. If he was really doing this because he cared about our troops, there would be some dialogue coming from him other than adolescent name calling . . . I lived in California for years and the paper was full of adds everyday for "Hired Protesters" . . . One day it was anti - abortion, the next day it was save the snail darter . . . And of those few who were not being paid it was funny that the loudest war protesters always seem to be people who have never served . . . So just treat his posting as you would a mailer from John Kerry . . . Put a few drops of oil on it and use it to lube the shredder . . . . But let him continue to earn his living . . . He probably gets a few pennies for every post in an active newsgroup . . . you never know, maybe with thousands like him it may create a ground swell affect and indirectly put pressure on the administration to withdraw from that useless shit hole they call a country . . .You know the republicans have there own little WEB monkeys on here everyday post fake "HERO" stories . . . and feel good crap about the good they are doing for the people in Iraq . . . . You know like building churches, schools and play grounds like our PROPERTY TAXES do here . . .
Elmar wrote:

I can't understand what is liberal about his posts? Or do you label things you don't like as 'liberal?'
--
Thank you,

Liberal was a poor choice . . . perhaps used wrongly today . . .
His post re: "the troops" I have no problem with . . . it's people that are too stupid to realize that a person driven hard enough by a "cause" would have answers beyond " fuck you" "asswipe" etc . . he is being paid to make these post . . . .

The word liberal does not appear in my post . . Ass wipe . .

All you can do is block sender.
Al