Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

Page 1 of 3

Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?
Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

Find out where he lives.
Elmar wrote:

Banned by who? This is an unmoderated group.
Feel free to block him at your end...that way you won't see his stuff.
Chris

It's not that the posts are liberal that bothers me, it's that they're off-topic. If I wanted to discuss politics I'd be reading a different group. So I've killfiled him and never see his posts.
It's a stupid thing to do, anyway. It even irritates people like me who are liberal and can't stand George Bush.

Just how do I killfile the vile creature? He changes his name every day or so. Can you imagine if he had been around during WWII?

Just kill file him every day, its way less trouble than he goes through to change names.
Leon wrote:

This is my troll filter.
There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My troll filter is my best friend. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My troll filter without me is useless. Without my troll filter, I am useless.
I must apply my troll filter true.
I must filter better than my enemy who is trying to irritate me.
I must filter him before he irritates me. I will...
My my troll and myself know that what counts in not the trolls we filter,
the threads we ignore, nor the OT we skip.
We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My troll filter is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its Regx, and its wildcards.
I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.
I will keep my troll filter clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God I swear this creed.
My troll filter and myself are the defenders of my wreak.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no trolls, but PEACE.
--
if corn oil comes from corn,
and olive oil comes from olives

Richard,
    *That* went into the keep file (after I cleaned off the tea from the monitor and keyboard).
    Have you seen the "PowerPoint Ranger Creed"?
    Thanks for posting that. [Still chuckling]

I'm able to killfile him quite successfully with a single filter.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Obviously not based on the number.

Obviously, I'm not going to describe it here.
Dave Balderstone wrote: I'm able to killfile him quite successfully with a single filter.
And I'm able to ignore it. Sure, I might read the replies the ignorami write. Tom
Could he be "Connor Aston"? Tom
You will always see him, he keeps changing his name I have him killfiled , but he keeps coming back@!!!!
Searcher
Searcher wrote:

crap about his concerns. Until he gets medicated for his condition, expect his posts to continue.
Dave
David wrote:

His OCD is also indicated by his obsession with excrement.
I'd imagine the torment that must be his life would land him fairly well down the levels of Dante's Inferno.
Well, as the saying goes, better him than me. ;)
<<<<so don't go trotting out that tired old harangue, it's not washing with anyone who has ever had a modicum of exposure to true vets. >>>>
I roomed with a Marine for six years before I got married...again. This guy seems more like a 13 year old with a bootleg copy of Jarhead.

Probably a Marine-wanna-be like a Rent-a-Cop.
->You roomed with a Marine I roomed with 147 in boot and graduated with 63, I ->went to Vietnam with H&S Company and did the Alphabet while you "wow" roomed ->with a Marine.............. Piss off The ONLY thing you know about the ->Marines is the TV kid!
Next, you're going to tell us you were Bravo 1/9 Walking Dead