Who Posts the Most?

Page 2 of 2
For all the good it does. Looked at the thread where the guy asked about woodworking magazines lately?
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

I consider just about any thread asking about magazines to be equivalent to a troll, so just hit ignore on those too. I'm pretty ruthless and try to keep it trimmed down. Takes me 10 to 30 min. each day to read and respond to what interests me on this group. I skim topics and only retrieve bodies for those that seem interesting. When I look in my newsreader right now I see about 95% on-topic posts.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
There is no prize for it. Who cares?

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=y&searchfor=rec.woodworking&searchdate 03

I guess I'm the winner.. ;~)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=y&searchfor=rec.woodworking&searchdate 03

scribbled:

Check it out on "Advanced Groups Search" on Google (using authors "Leon" & then "Bay Area Dave"). You'll see that Microsoft has once again developed inadequate software, unless they too have plonked him.
"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message ...

BAD has changed his email addy a few times. The MS tracking filters use the email addy, not the alias, to track usage.
A Google count has, between 01 Jan 2003 and 31 Dec 2003 inclusive:
1. BAD - 3640 posts, (avg 303 per month) (Search done on nickname Bay Area Dave; BAD used snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com and snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com in the period)
2. JOAT (including T.) - 3100 posts (avg 258 per month) (search done on email addy, not nickname, to filter trolls who stole his identity)
3. Leon - 2820 posts (avg 235 per month), (includes all Leon's posting)
But then, who's counting...
I think I really need to go back to work tomorrow.
cheers,
Greg