Who is on Facebook?

Page 3 of 3
On 6/14/11 1:39 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Rawhide !!!!
--
Froz...

Rich wrote the following:

The BeeGees were not just disco. One of my favorites was "I've Gotta Get a Message to You", sung by Maurice Gibbs. Also ' Massachusetts', and many others. Go to You Tube and search BeeGees.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I'd rather drink hot tar.
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.nett says...

Daphne Reynolds: "So what kind of music did you listen to when you were younger?"
Lord Dashwood: "You mean back before the Earth cooled?"
Daphne Reynolds: "Yeah. Like your favorite band of the '70s. Please don't say the Bee Gees, please. Don't say the Bee Gees."
excerpt from "What A Girl Wants", 2003, Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth.

----------------------------------- Kenton, Ella, Joe, Sarah, Monk, Errol, Duke.
That will take a few years.
Lew
J. Clarke wrote the following:

Isn't "What A girl Wants" a Christina Aquilera song?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286788/

Anyone else notice the scent of a little too much lavender in the air here??

AND feathers.
-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb
Robatoy wrote:

Come on now, didn't you like "Disco Inferno" better?
SATisFaction, came with the changing action.... !!!
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:43:06 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

--snip--
You miserable BASTID! That song is a peculiarly vicious infection.
-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb
On 6/14/2011 11:43 AM, Robatoy wrote:

that's a great song by a great group!
Think: Shake shake shake, shake shake, shake, Shake your booty.
--
Steve Barker
Steve Barker wrote the following:

That's KC and the Sunshine Band.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 6/14/2011 8:46 PM, willshak wrote:

yep!
--
Steve Barker
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:19:05 -0700, Larry Jaques

Thanks for the encourgement and fuck you too.. bye now..
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:15:25 -0700, Mac Davis

Should I be upset that a karaokeer hates me, or is that A Good Thing(tm)? How do you feel, Toy?
P.S: I don't like children or Christmas carolers singing off-key, either.
-- "The history of temperature change over time is related to the shape of the continents, the shape of the sea floor, the pulling apart of the crust, the stitching back together of the crust, the opening and closing of sea ways, changes in the Earth's orbit, changes in solar energy, supernoval eruptions, comet dust, impacts by comets and asteroids, volcanic activity, bacteria, soil formation, sedimentation, ocean currents, and the chemistry of air. If we humans, in a fit of ego, think we can change these normal planetary processes, then we need stronger medication." --Ian Plimer _Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science_

Amen Brother! Having lived through the disco era I want to puke at the thought of that music coming back.

And the end in Comiskey Park...