Who is on Facebook?

Get behind that chicken wire

Reply to
Robatoy

Rawhide !!!!

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Come on now, didn't you like "Disco Inferno" better?

SATisFaction, came with the changing action.... !!!

Reply to
Bill

--snip--

You miserable BASTID! That song is a peculiarly vicious infection.

-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'd rather drink hot tar.

Reply to
CW

that's a great song by a great group!

Think: Shake shake shake, shake shake, shake, Shake your booty.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Daphne Reynolds: "So what kind of music did you listen to when you were younger?"

Lord Dashwood: "You mean back before the Earth cooled?"

Daphne Reynolds: "Yeah. Like your favorite band of the '70s. Please don't say the Bee Gees, please. Don't say the Bee Gees."

excerpt from "What A Girl Wants", 2003, Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's KC and the Sunshine Band.

Reply to
willshak

AND feathers.

-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

Reply to
Larry Jaques

----------------------------------- Kenton, Ella, Joe, Sarah, Monk, Errol, Duke.

That will take a few years.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

yep!

Reply to
Steve Barker

J. Clarke wrote the following:

Isn't "What A girl Wants" a Christina Aquilera song?

Reply to
willshak

Anyone else notice the scent of a little too much lavender in the air here??

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
J. Clarke

Thanks for the encourgement and f*ck you too.. bye now..

Reply to
Mac Davis

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Amen Brother! Having lived through the disco era I want to puke at the thought of that music coming back.

Reply to
Steve

And the end in Comiskey Park...

Reply to
Markem

Should I be upset that a karaokeer hates me, or is that A Good Thing(tm)? How do you feel, Toy?

P.S: I don't like children or Christmas carolers singing off-key, either.

-- "The history of temperature change over time is related to the shape of the continents, the shape of the sea floor, the pulling apart of the crust, the stitching back together of the crust, the opening and closing of sea ways, changes in the Earth's orbit, changes in solar energy, supernoval eruptions, comet dust, impacts by comets and asteroids, volcanic activity, bacteria, soil formation, sedimentation, ocean currents, and the chemistry of air. If we humans, in a fit of ego, think we can change these normal planetary processes, then we need stronger medication." --Ian Plimer _Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science_

Reply to
Larry Jaques